November 25, 2013

Much Needed Vacation

That's right! Nine full days of holiday cheer and not a tax form in sight. 

Today is day three but I started my vacation with a living room and kitchen full of my favorite people for a little Friendsgiving celebration. Mike and I divvied up the leftovers knowing that more turkey is just a few days away but were definitely hoarding the apple pie and enjoying it slowly over our perfect lazy Sunday yesterday.

Today has been a whirlwind of to-do's but it feels good that it's only Monday and I have the laundry done, oil in my car changed, and the house clean. 

Mike and I are sneaking away to Davis for a feast with his family on Thursday but I hope to squeeze in as many house updates and crafty projects as I can before I have to back to work. On the list is:

+ a closet/spare bedroom before and after
+ holiday party invites for readers to download and customize
+ an IKEA art makeover
+ some kitchen drawer pizzazz
+ a wedding moodboard
+ and some DIY gifts 

Stay tuned... I'm off to watch the Niners whoop the Redskins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment