November 6, 2013

Classic + Contemporary

You know that one house you always come back to for style ideas? It's no surprise that for me, it's Jenna Lyons' NYC townhouse. These pictures are a few years old (and she has since sold it) but it still captures that perfect mix of classic and contemporary. What else would you expect from the creative director of J. Crew? That black claw-foot tub with gold hardware... I die.




I actually had a dream the other night that our fireplace was redone and had a pair of those horns hanging on it but they were copper. Is it weird that I dream about the fireplace and not that amazing shoe collection? 

Our townhouse may never look like that on the outside but it will be one classy piece of property by the time I'm done with it (although it may take five years and serious raise).

Does anyone have a favorite house tour that they draw inspiration from?

No comments:

Post a Comment